Well, I'm going to tell you all about the latest band I found-Boa. They are from England and their album comes out TOMORROW(3/27/01). This band is incredible, and I myself consider it my personal SiP soundtrack. I got the same sort of feeling listening to Boa the first time I did when I read SiP for the first time. And tons of the songs realy relate! Their CD, entitled Twilight, is actually the American release of their Japanese CD, Race of a Thousand Camels.
They have a website, complete with MP3s at: http://website.lineone.net/~boaweb/pages/home.html

Click on audio and you get 4 MP3z, including Twilight, probably the most SiP-ish song on the album. If the name or the song 'Duvet' sounds familiar, it is, because it was used as the opening theme for anime series'Serial Experiment Lain' Check it out!
*Yes, I already sent Terry a copy of Race of a Thousand Camels...*

Darth

------------------
If you're really a Goth
Where were you when we sacked Rome?